fredag 21. mars 2014
Welcome
Hello. Welcome to my personal DIY Audio pages.
I hope you find it worthwile.
I reside in the town once known as Nidrosia, Norway. Where the descendants of Vikings wear shorts and t-shirts midwinter. Where a beer costs the equivalent of 8 US bucks in the pub and the women can easily be bedded without dating. But that's for other folk. I am happily engaged to my lovely muse.
New to DIY Audio, I haven't built a whole lot, but I love the way I gain more and more understanding of how this works. We can shape the sound to suit our tastes. We can build stuff and enjoy the sound of components that would cost a month's salary for a tenth of the cost of commercial brands. What's not to love?
Kenneth
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar